UP Police Constable Syllabus 2018 , prpb.gov.in pdf Written Exam Pattern Constable Pre and Mains Examination Syallbus with latest Test Pattern 2018.
UPPRPB is conduting UP police constable exam (Aarakshi aur Samkaksh)for vacancies for 35000 post and for that candidates who have qualified the physical examination have to undergo written exam. So for that puropose you will need to know the syabluss of UP police constable 2018 exam.
- 1 UP Police Constable Syllabus 2018 UP Police Constable Exam Syllabus PRE (Exam Pattern)
- 2 UP Police Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018
- 3 UP Police Constable Main Exam Syllabus
- 4 UP Police Syllabus 2018 Overview
- 5 UP Police Paper Pattern, Syllabus Details
- 6 UP Police Constable Syllabus 2018 Download Paper Pattern PDF in Hindi
UP Police Constable Syllabus 2018 UP Police Constable Exam Syllabus PRE (Exam Pattern)
Examination is being devided into 2 part as most of important exam are done like Pre and Mains exam. So here in this post will be telling syllabus for both type exams.
Applicants also download PDF version of syllabus for offline reference which is available in both English and Hindi.
UP Police Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018
UP Police Constable Pre Exam Syllabus & Pattern
Exam will be of 300 Marks which will have four categories.
Time given for test is three hours.
- General knowledge
- Current affairs
- Reasoning Ability
- Numerical Ability
(Number System, Simplification, Decimals and Fraction, common factor and lowest common multiple, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Discount, Simple interest,
Compound interest, Partnership, Average, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Miscellaneous )
UP Police Constable Main Exam Syllabus
Mains will also have 4 sections to cover for 300 marks in 3 hours of time. Below we have marks allotted to each section.
- General Awareness – 100
- Mental Ability – 75
- Reasoning – 75
- Comprehension – 50
Aspirants can also download UP Police Constable Syllabus from above link.
Click here to Check UP Police Constable Admit Card Status
UP Police Syllabus 2018 Overview
Selection Of UP Police constable is done on the basis of their performance in PST (Physical Standards test) which will soon be displayed on portal. After which written test will be conducted this is then further divided into Pre and Mains exam (Exam Patter & Syllabus Below), Ones who will clear the exam will have to undergo Medical examination which is then concluded with PI- Personal Interview. We will wish our readers best of wishes for their preparation and selection.
UP Police Paper Pattern, Syllabus Details
PET (Physical Efficiency Test) procedure for male aspirants:
- Male 4.8 km race
- 100 according to their physical strength.
Time – Marks
Before 20 Minutes = 100 Marks
Between 20 Minutes 1 second to 25 Minutes = 80 Marks
Between 25 Minutes 1 Second to 30 Second = 60 Marks
PET for Female aspirants:
- Female – 2.4 km race
- 100 marks according to their physical strength.
Time – Marks
Before 14 Min = 100 Marks
Between 14 Min to 16 Min = 80 Marks
Between 16 Min to 30 Min = 60 Marks
Written examination pattern:
Those candidates with 35% marks in written examination will be rejected.
UP Police Constable Syllabus 2018 Download Paper Pattern PDF in Hindi
Important Link Area
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|Online registration||Available From 22.01.2018|
|Written Syllabus||Click Here|
|PST/PET Syllabus||Click Here|
UP Police Constable Recruitment Process
Through following ways, aspiring candidates can apply for the Constable
- Vacancies: Employment Newspaper and UP Police Website as well as all news papers in state provide updates regarding vacancies of Constable with UP Police
- Application Form : The UP police constable recruitment application forms can be obtained from:
- Post Office : From post offices, all recruitment forms can be obtained
- Academic Book Stores : Constable recruitment application forms can be got from some local book sellers
- Online : Official website of UP Police provide free downloads for various UP Police posts application forms
Submission of Head Constable Application Form
- After UP police constable recruitment form has been filled
- Necessary documents’ photocopy should be attached:
- photo ID proof
- Photostat of academic certificates
- Residential proof
- Photostat of OBC/SC/ST certificates
- Photostat of relevant certificates (if required)
- Demand draft (as mentioned) should be attached
- Confine the application form in an envelop
- Deposit the form at
- Either at UP police constable recruitment division through ordinary post
- Or At post office (if mentioned)
Admit Card and Tests
UP police constable recruitment cell shortlist the candidatures after all applications have been received.
- Shortlisted candidates receive a call letter and an Admit card to appear for written test at mentioned date n time
- Those candidates who pass the written test, qualify to appear for physical test
- Those candidates who pass the physical test, qualify to appear for interview
- Those candidates, who pass the interview, get finally recruited for the post applied.
UP Police Constable Recruitment Results
- The UP police constable recruitment results can be checked through following ways:
- News Paper : All newspaper of state produce UP police constable recruitment results
- Employment Newspaper : This employment specific newspaper produces UP police constable recruitment results
- Online: Various web sources also provide UP police constable recruitment results
- Official Website : UP Police official website is a good source to see result
Height – 168 cms, 160 cms for SC/ST
Chest – 84 cms, 82 cms for SC/ST and in 60 minutes, run of 10 kms
Height – 152 cms, 147 cms for SC/ST
Chest – 84 cms, 82 cms for SC/ST
Weight – From 45 to 58 kgs and in 35 minutes, run of 5 kms.