Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2018 is looked forward to be held by SIU.
Symbiosis Entrance Test [SET 2018] Application Form, Dates
- Duration: The duration for SET is 150 minutes.
- The SET is an objective test.
Note: There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
STRUCTURE OF SET- 2016 FOR LAW TIMING: 9.30 AM TO 12.00 NOON
|Sr. No||Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
SET is mandatory in case you are looking for admission in the following law schools:
SLS: Symbiosis Law School – Pune
SLS: Symbiosis Law School- Noida
SLS: Symbiosis Law School- Hyderabad
Registration Closes: 14th of April
Payment Closes: 18th of April
SET Date: 7th May
SET Result: 20th May
3 Stages of SET:
STAGE-1: SET TEST
- Register online at www.set-test.org
- You may register for one paper in the morning (for example, Law or Design), and one paper in the afternoon session (for example, Engineering,General or Health Sciences).
- You need to upload your latest scanned photograph at the time of registration.
- Follow the instructions for payment of test fee of Rs. 1500/- on the SET Website.
- Print “admit card” directly from the SET Website from Monday, April 26, 2016 onwards.
- Bring the admit card and a photo identity proof to the test centre. It will be authenticated during the Test. (Candidates shall preserve the authenticated admit card till the admission processes of the desired Symbiosis institutes are over.)
- If the admit card is lost, no duplicate admit card will be issued.
- Appear for the test.
STAGE-2: PAY ONLINE TO THE DESIRED SIU INSTITUTES.
- Candidates can pay to an institute through the SET Website (www.set-test.org).
- Candidates may also pay to the institute through the institute’s Website.
- To apply for admission to an institute, a candidate must select for the relevant SET paper. For example, to apply to Symbiosis Law School, pay for Law paper at SET.
- Candidates applying to Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS), Symbiosis College Of Nursing (SCON) with other than SET-2016 score should refer to the respective institute Website and apply.
STAGE-3: ATTEND FURTHER SELECTION PROCESS OF THE CHOSEN INSTITUTES, IF INVITED.
- Each institute has its own cut-off score, as mentioned in the prospectus.
- The institutes will announce short-listed candidates for the purpose of further selection process.
- The institutes will announce the list of short-listed candidates and the waiting list.
- For learning the details of selection process and schedules, please refer to the Website of respective institute(s)