Neet Results 2018: Check CBSE NEET UG Result 2018 State Wise @ cbseresults.nic.in

Neet Results 2018 State Wise @ cbseresults.nic.in – Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE conducted the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET 2018 examination on May 7th, 2018 and now candidates are eagerly waiting for the results to get it announced soon. According to the latest news and updates, CBSE Board is going to declare the NEET 2018 Results soon on 12th June 2018. NEET results are important as the marks secured in the examination will help them to secure admissions into MBBS and BDS courses.

How To Check NEET Result 2018 Online @ cbseresults.nic.in

Candidates who have appeared for the NEET 2018 examination can check their NEET results through online mode only. CBSE will declare the NEET Results 2018 on 12thJune on its official website www.cbseresults.nic.in. This year more than 11 lakh candidates appeared for this competitive entrance test which was organized in 10 different languages around 1921 exam centres in 103 cities across India. Early it was expected that the NEET results to be declared on June 8, which have been delayed to June 12 as per the order issued by the Madras High Court on June 7. The final date of NEET 2018 Result declaration will be determined only after the controversy regarding the NEET Question Paper being conducted in different languages is resolved in the various Courts.

The results of NEET will show the scores obtained by the candidates as well as their All India Rank. For the convenience of the candidates and to avoid the last minute hassle, we in this article have described How to check NEET Result 2018 Online @ cbseresults.nic.in.

Finally, the much awaited National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test, NEET Result 2018 has been declared by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) today at 10:45 a.m. on June 23rd on its official website www.cbseneet.nic.in. Candidates can now check their NEET Results online by entering their Application number, roll no and date of birth on the above CBSE Board official web portal.

Steps to Check NEET UG Results 2018

  • Candidate must visit CBSE board official web portal i.e. cbseresults.nic.in
  • Click on the link “NEET 2018 Result”
  • Enter all the required details like Roll no, Date of Birth and verification code in the proper format.
  • Finally, click on the submit button
  • Download the result and also take the print out of the same for future reference.
READ  NEET 2018: NEET Score mandatory for admissions to private medical colleges in Kerala

State Wise CBSE NEET UG Result 2018

All the states participating in the NEET 2018 will fill their 85% seats of MBBS and Dental courses through state counseling while the remaining 15% of the seats will be filled through All India centralized counseling. The eligibility for the 85% quota seats of the states are mentioned below

  • Candidates must have completed/appearing his/her 10th and 12th from the state.
  • Candidate must possess a valid domicile of the state.
  • Candidate should possess a residency proof of the state.

After the results are announced by the CBSE board, the counseling process will be conducted by the States to fill up the seats in Medical and Dental colleges and universities. The schedule and programmes will be announced by the state on their official website after the declaration of the NEET 2018 results.

Name of the StateLink to download NEET UG Result 2018
Andhra PradeshClick here
Andaman & NicobarClick here
Arunachal PradeshClick here
AssamClick here
BiharClick here
ChandigarhClick here
ChhattisgarhClick here
Dadra & Nagar HaveliClick here
Daman and DiuClick here
DelhiClick here
GoaClick here
GujaratClick here
HaryanaClick here
Himachal PradeshClick here
Jammu KashmirClick here
JharkhandClick here
KarnatakaClick here
KeralaClick here
LakshadweepClick here
Madhya PradeshClick here
MaharashtraClick here
ManipurClick here
MeghalayaClick here
MizoramClick here
NagalandClick here
OdishaClick here
PuducherryClick here
PunjabClick here
RajasthanClick here
SikkimClick here
Tamil NaduClick here
TelanganaClick here
TripuraClick here
Uttar PradeshClick here
UttarakhandClick here
West BengalClick here

NEET UG 2018 Cut Off Marks State Wise & Fee Structures

The applicants will be qualified on the basis of State Wise Cutoff Marks which will be declared on the basis of the difficulty level of exam, the number of applicants, the total number of seats available, previous years cutoff and others. The candidates who satisfy the NEET UG 2018 Cutoff Marks are only eligible for the admissions to MBBS and BDS courses. The Cutoff Marks will be declared after the announcement of the NEET results. Here we have provided the expected Cutoff Marks based on the categories.

READ  NEET 2018: Admit Cards for NEET UG 2018 examination released @cbseneet.nic.in
CategoryExpected Cutoff Marks (Percentile)
General50%
Other Backward Class40%
Schedule Caste40%
Schedule Tribe40%
Physically Handicap (General)40%

The Fees for NEET UG 2018 admissions must be paid within 4 days of the registration process. Candidates can make the payment of Fees both through Online and Offline mode.

  • Online Mode: Candidates can pay the fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm.
  • Offline Mode: Candidates can pay fee through Bank Challan

The table below gives the registration fee for various categories:

CategoryApplication Fee
GeneralRs.1400/-
Schedule CasteRs.750/-
Schedule TribeRs.750/-
Physical HandicapRs.750/-

NEET UG 2018 All India Rank, Merit List, Score

The All India Rank List of NEET UG 2018 will be published by CBSE on June 12. The NEET UG 2018 Rank List will be published online and will reflect the All India Rank, marks secured and qualifying status of candidates. To access the Rank List, candidates will need to provide their Roll No and Date of Birth. CBSE may also provide the facility to check NEET rank card/rank list through digilocker account. To check the rank card with the help of digilocker, candidates have to use their Aadhaar card details

NEET UG 2018 All India Rank Dates

NEET Rank List EventsImportant Dates
Declaration of NEET UG 2018 All India RankJune 12, 2018
NEET 2018 CounsellingJune 2018

How to Download NEET UG 2018 All India Rank

CBSE will declare NEET rank list on June 12, 2018. The link to access rank list will be uploaded here accordingly. In order to access rank list, the candidates need to follow the steps given here.

  • Visit CBSE official website
  • NEET 2018 rank window will appear on the screen
  • Now, enter the roll number and date of birth in the given column
  • Click on ‘submit’ button
  • NEET rank list will appear on the screen

Details mentioned in NEET Rank List 2018

NEET 2018 Rank list will consist of the following details

  • Name of the candidates
  • Category of the candidate
  • Score secured out of the total marks
  • Pass or fail status

NEET UG 2018 Merit List

The merit list of NEET UG 2018 to be published by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) after the declaration of result on June 12. NEET Merit List will display merit rank with names of candidates who qualified in NEET. On the basis of cutoff score, conducting authority will release merit list for 15% All India Quota candidates. The NEET Merit List 2018 will be equal to the number of seats available for MBBS & BDS courses. It must be noted that for remaining 85% seats, the respective state will prepare their merit list based on NEET scores. Therefore, the NEET 2018 merit list will be provided to all the states and based on norms and regulations, the state authority will grant admissions to candidates. A waiting list is also to be provided which will be equal to 04 times of NEET Merit List.

READ  NEET 2018: CBSE to release NEET 2018 admit cards on April 22 @cbseneet.nic.in

NEET 2018 State Merit List

Each state will release their own merit list based on which the admission will be offered into the private and medical colleges of the state. Below are the important points of state merit list.

  • Firstly, CBSE will release merit list for all the qualified candidates and will hand it over to the states.
  • Each state has different reservation policies, set of eligibility criteria and admission procedure.
  • After implying respective state’s rules and norms, the merit list will be released.
  • The state body will hold the counselling for 85% state quota seats and for the 15% All India Quota the Medical Council Committee will organize the counselling.

NEET UG 2018 Score Card

The NEET 2018 Score Card is also pronouncing by cut off marks which is score by all candidates to qualify this examination. All candidates who score marks equal & higher than NEET Score Card 2018 will get a call to appear In Counselling. So hope you all study well & appear in exams to clear it. The score card will be decided by CBSE after watching some points like a number of appeared candidates, average scoring & difficulty level of examination.

The score card cum merit list of selective candidate’s approximate invited to appear for online counseling for all India 50 % quota seats. The copy of score card will not send to all qualifying candidates. All information will update here so try to make you close with us top get latest information & details on NEET 2018 Results/ Counseling.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

SSC Result 2018 Online © 2017