NEET 2017: Checklist for the NEET examination – NEET 2018 examination for the Undergraduate Courses MBBS and BDS will be conducted from tomorrow Sunday, May 7, 2018. Students are all set to appear for this most important examination and thus we have come up with the Checklist for the NEET 2018 examination. It is important to note for the students appearing for the examination to go through the checklist for the MBBS, BDS entrance exam. This year CBSE board has made arrangements with Metal Detectors, Physical Frisking, Police Deployment and videography of each candidate to prevent unfair practices during the NEET exam.
The examination center will be opened 2 hours and 20 minutes before the commencement of the NEET test.
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter the examination centre after 9.30 a.m.
- Also, it is important to leave the home well in advance after considering the facts like traffic, the location of the centre and also weather conditions.
- The candidates will need to present the NEET Admit Card for admission into the examination hall.
- The candidate should report with downloaded admit card and with proforma which is an attachment of Admit Card along with Post Card Size Photograph duly affixed on it, at the allotted examination centre.
- The invigilator will check Admit Card of the candidates to satisfy himself and put his/her signature in the place of seat with a roll number with the allotted to each candidate.
- Candidate must find out and occupy their allotted seats.
- If a candidate is found appearing in the Test from a seat or room other than the allotted.
List of Barred Items for the NEET examination
- Any Stationery items like bits of Paper, textual material (printed or written), Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Pen, Scale, Calculator, Writing Pad, Eraser, Calculator, Pen Drives, Electronic Pen/ Scanner, Log Table, Bluetooth, Mobile Phones, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, health Band etc.
- Items like Goggles, Wallet, Belt, Cap, Handbags etc.
- Ornaments like Earrings, Rings, Nose-Pin, Chian/Necklace, Badge, Pendants, Brooch etc.
- Any Watch/Wrist Watch, Bracelet, Camera, Any Metallic Item, eatable item opened or packed, water bottle etc.
CBSE has also prescribed that candidates appearing for the NEET 2018 exam can only wear light clothes with half sleeves not having big buttons, brooch/badge, flower etc. with Salwar Trouser. Also Slipper, Sandals with low heels are allowed, Shoes are not allowed.