Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the Term End Examination Result 2017 so now time to Admission in higher level in January 2018.ignou admission 2018, ignou online admission jan 2018, admission to ignou ba, ma, b.sc., m.sc, m.com, b.com, bsw, msw, bts, mtm, bca, mca programme:
IGNOU ADMISSION 2018, IGNOU PROSPECTUS
ignou admission 2018, ignou online admission jan 2018, admission to ignou ba, ma, b.sc., m.sc, m.com, b.com, bsw, msw, bts, mtm, bca, mca programme:
IGNOU Admission Announcement @ onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in
The Indira Gandhi National Open University has opened up the admission for January academic session 2018 for its various programmes such as Bachelor Preparatory Programme, Master Degree, Bachelor Degree, Diploma and Certificate. ignou admission 2017-18 The IGNOU Admission January 2018 has been started from 21st October, 2015 via online as wel as offline mode. So, the students from all over the country who are interested to take admissions to various programmes of open distance learning university can apply for admission by visiting the nearest IGNOU Regional Centre ignou admission last date and filling up the admission form or they have the option to apply for IGNOU Online Admission using the internet.
Official Website for IGNOU Online Admission : https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/
Last Date of IGNOU Admission January 2018:
- The students can apply for admissions to various programmes till 31st December 2015 without any late fee charges.
- For the students, who will not be able to take admission before the above mentioned last date, the university has extended the last date till 15th January, 2018 with late fee of Rs.300 for all the programmes mentioned in the latest admission notification published on the university website.
IGNOU Prospectus 2018 : Before filling up the admission form, the students should obtain the prospectus from the nearest IGNOU Regional Centre so that they get the complete details about the university and programme for which they are going to apply for admission. After reading the prospectus, it becomes easy for the new students to understand the courses and syllabus, process for submitting assignments, Term End Exam Form, downloading admit card, checking results, etc. The prospectus can be obtained via three methods :
- The applicants can obtain the IGNOU Common prospectus from their nearest regional centre by paying a fee of Rs.200/- at cash counters. It covers almost all the IGNOU programmes except few professional programme for which separate prospectus will be issued.The students can also obtain the prospectus from the Director, Student Service Centre, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi.
- You can also request the Prospectus at their doorsteps via post. For this, the applicant has to send demand draft of Rs.250/- made in the favour IGNOU, New Delhi to “Registar, Student Registration Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, 110068″.
- The soft copy of the prospectus can be downloaded online from the IGNOU official website at www.ignou.ac.in.
PROGRAMMES OFFERED BY IGNOU
The Indira Gandhi National Open University has been offering various different programmes and courses for January session 2016. We have mentioned below the list of programmes below:
- IGNOU Master Degree Programmes: MA (Philosophy), MA (Gandhi and Peace Studies), MA (Extension & Development Studies), MA (Education), MA (Anthropology), MA (Gender & Development Studies), Master of Social Work, Master of Social Work (Counseling), MA (Distance Education), MA (Economics), MA (English), MA (Hindi), MA (History), MA (Political Science), MA (Psychology), MA (Public Admin.), MA (Rural Development), MA (Sociology), MA (Tourism Management), MA(Translation Studies), Master of Commerce(M.Com.), Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS), MSc (Dietetics and Food Services Management), M.Sc. Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science.
- IGNOU Bachelor Degree Programems: Bachelor of Science (BSc) (with major in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany and Zoology), Bachelor of Arts (BA), (with major in Hindi, English, Urdu, Economics, History, Mathematics, Philosophy, Psychology, Public Administration, Political Science, Sociology), BA (Tourism Studies), Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Bachelor of Library & Information Science (BLIS), Bachelor of Social Work (BSW).
- IGNOU Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP): This course has been offered by university for those students who wish to take admission to various IGNOU Programmes but they do not have IGNOU ADMISSION 2018 10+2 qualification certificate and they are above the age of 18 years. It is a bridge course for students who wishes to take admission to higher education courses in IGNOU.
- IGNOU PG Diploma & Diploma Programmes: PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking, Disaster Management, Gandhi & Peace Studies, Rural Development, Translation, International Business Operation, Environment and Sustainable Development, Analytical Chemistry, Applied Statistics, ignou admission 2017-18 Journalism & Mass Communication, Audio Programme Production, Higher Education, Educational Technology, School Leadership & Management, Educational Management & Administration, Pre Primary Education, Social Work among the Tribals, Pharmaceutical Sales Management, Information Security, Intellectual Property Rights, Criminal Justice, Extension & Development Studies, Urban Planning & Development, Folklore & Culture Studies, Hospital & Health Management, Geriatric Medicine. Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education, Nutrition & Health Education, Panchayat Level Administration & Development, Tourism Studies, Aquaculture, Creative Writing in English, Urdu, HIV and Family Education, BPO Finance & Accounting, Women Empowerment & Development, Paralegal Practice, Nursing Administration, Critical Care Nursing.
- IGNOU PG Certificate & Certificates Programmes: Advanced Certificate in Power Distribution Management, Information Security. PG Certificate in Extension & Development Studies, Adult Education, Cyber Law, Patent Practice, Bangla-Hindi-Translation, Malayalam-Hindi-Translation, Agriculture Policy, Gandhi & Peace Studies, Geoinformatics, Information & Assistive Technologies for the Instructors of Visually Impaired. Certificate in Indigenous Art Practices, Visual Arts-Painting, Applied Arts, Performing Arts-Hindustani Music, Karnatak Music, Bharatanatyam, Theatre Arts, Arabic Language, Disaster Management, Environmental Studies, NGO Management, Business Skills, Teaching English, Functional English (basic level), Urdu Language, HIV & Family Education, Social work and Criminal Justice System, Health Care & Waste Management, Newborn & Infant Nursing, Home Based Health Care, Community Radio, Tourism Studies, Food & Nutrition, Nutrition & Child Care, Rural Development, Sericulture, Organic Farming, Water Harvesting & Management, Poultry Farming, Beekeeping, Human Rights, IGNOU ADMISSION 2018 Consumer Protection, Co-operation, Cooperative Law & Business Law, Anti Human Trafficking, International Humanitarian Law, Information Technology, Guidance, Laboratory Techniques, Value Education, Communication & IT Skills, Maternal & Child Health Nursing. Energy Technology Management, Competency in Power Distribution.
- Appreciation Course on Environment.
Important Links :
- IGNOU Admission Notification For January 2018
- IGNOU Admission Form January 2018
- ignou admission 2017-18
- IGNOU Prospectus 2018